Friday 15 October 2010

"Life Unexpected" is cool and deserves to be saved

That headline really says all I want to say here. Life Unexpected is a show that debuted mid-season last year with an excellent pilot, and has continued, despite a couple of rocky producer decisions, to be a lovable addition/addiction to my ever-tightening TV schedule. Well, since I like it and think it's got a lot of good things going for it, it's in ratings trouble. The cast have been working hard to try to get the word out about their show. They suggest telling one person about the show this week to try and increase viewership even a little bit. So, I hope you'll watch it if you don't. It's cool. In the meantime, check out their facebook campaign to spread the word.

2 comments:

  1. I'm unhappy that it's in trouble. I feel bad for not watching for a few weeks it now. I wanted to stop for now, not have it be gone!!! So many things deserve to be cancelled before this does

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't understand why this is on the chopping block but a supremely craptastic show like Two and a Half Men gets renewed SEVEN TIMES. I think LUX should sell out with a little more shameless product placement. That's why One Tree Hill is still on the air, after all.

    ReplyDelete