Thursday 14 April 2011

Pia Toscano Post-Mortem

Check out this video interview between last week's Idol evictee Pia Toscano and TVLine.com's Michael Slezak.

I don't really know how to describe it, but this interview makes me retrospectively appreciate Pia's run on Idol so much more than I did when she was still competing. She strikes me as classy and down-to-earth, with a good sense of her own vocal capabilities. If the producers had given us any sense of this woman while she was still on the show, things might have gone differently for her. She probably should have won this season. Yipes!

2 comments:

  1. Agree. She has a great personality. We just didn't get to see it. And the Celine Dion routine didn't help either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celine Dion + pageant arm = delayed, but early elimination? I predict we'll hear her on the radio singing on a hip hop single within the next 6 months.

    ReplyDelete